26 Secret Hiding Places For Fleshlights, Vibrators And Sex Toys
There are plenty of great places to hide your sex toys that aren't in the top drawer of your dresser or nightstand
Harry D. Somers
Few situations in life are more embarrassing and uncomfortable than someone finding your sex toys by accident.
But you don’t need to be devious to hide your sex toys effectively. Anyone can master the art of erotic toy concealment with our handy infographic and list of the best secret hiding places for Fleshlights and sex toys.
Best secret hiding places
1. In an old computer box
2. In an old xBox, Playstation or gaming console box
3. In a plastic storage tote labeled “work stuff”
4. In an old unused shoebox
5. In a old Kleenex box under tissues on a bedside table
Tissue boxes work great for hiding a small vibrator or bottle of lube you use regularly.
6. In a toolbox, tool bag or craft supplies box
7. In an under-bed storage container
These are ideal for large Fleshlight collections. For even more peace of mind, throw a blanket or towel on top to disguise the contents.
8. In a storage ottoman
9. Behind books on a bookshelf
10. Behind a vinyl record album collection
11. In a backpack, book bag, or messenger bag (with or without a combination lock)
If you put a lock on a sex toy bag, keep the bag somewhere that visitors won’t see when they enter your room.
12. In a gym bag or sports equipment bag
13. In a weekender bag or overnight bag
14. In a golf shoe bag or any kind of shoe bag
15. In a large travel packing cube
If you stash toys in a packing cube, be sure to put it inside something else to prevent nosy people from discovering it.
16. In an empty suitcase or luggage
Hiding toys inside empty luggage is a great space-saver.
17. In a canvas tote bag on a hanger under a coat in your closet
18. In a lockable file cabinet
19. In desk drawer under a bunch of old phone chargers and cables
For extra peace of mind, you could easily make a false bottom for the drawer.
20. In a large basket covered by decoy items
21. In an old, gutted PC tower case
22. In the unused space inside a large gaming PC frame
This is a terrific way to hide a Fleshlight since the fans would dry the sleeve and keep it warm so it’s always ready for playtime.
23. In a security lockbox labeled “tax documents”
24. In a dorm trunk or steamer trunk
If you need room, a foot locker is big enough for big toys like floggers and whips and roomy enough for large collections.
Use these tips and strategies to make your adult toys completely undetectable to parents, roommates, friends, and houseguests.
Make it fly under the radar
Use what you know about human behavior to hide sex toys in plain sight. Which areas of your room are visitors and guests unlikely to touch, open, or clean? Depending on your living situation, decoys and disguises could be highly effective camouflage.
Keep it accessible
Don’t hide your toys anywhere that’s time-consuming or hard to reach or you’ll be less likely to play with them.
Ensure Fleshlights have airflow
Storing a wet Fleshlight sleeve is a recipe for mold, mildew and funky odors, so make sure that evaporation can happen. For some extra peace of mind, you can drop some desiccant packets in there to absorb any remaining moisture.